Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2022 Club Trackdays Now Open For Booking

Trackdays

I am pleased to advise you that our 2022 Club Trackday dates are confirmed, and are now open for booking.

Go to TRACKDAYS / TRACKDAY CALENDAR on our website for details and login to your Club Loveadmin account to book.

Club Trackdays sold out really quickly this year so don’t leave it too late to book!!

Simon M

Hi Adam

I emailed everyone who has opted in to the trackday interest group to receive emails.  Please email me ( trackdays@caterhamlotus7.club ) if you want to be added to the trackday email group. The experienced group at the Castle Combe Novice day on 3rd May is sold out but there are places available in the novice group on that day. There are also spaces available at our other Club trackday at Castle Combe on 18th July. If you have anything you want to discuss regarding booking please email me or call the office.

Simon M

Hi Simon

I've now booked my place on the novice trackday at Castle Combe and hopefully added myself back onto the mailing list.  I will email you anyway to make sure.  

In the trackday calendar it incorrectly appears that the Combe novice day is full:

combe.png.853df8456ac5e247bca461cbbee37daf.png 

It seems that all my mailing list subscriptions had been removed somehow - I think I've managed to add them back through Loveadmin.

I've booked on to the Castle Combe novice group.  I heard good things about this event so it seems the ideal way in.  Have only done the Top Gear track in my previous Caterham at Dunsfold a few times. So a first proper car trackday, have done motorcycles but quite a few years ago.

Morning All, 

Both the novice and experienced sections of the Castle Combe Novice Trackday on May 3rd are now full. Please call 01873 777303 or email adminteam@caterhamlotus7.club to be added to either reserve list. 

kind regards

• 4 months later...