Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuse box help 420r 2016

J888PRB

Hi

Can anyone please assist me with fuse order on my 2016 420r

There's 18 fuses vertically under passenger  side of the dash 

But I have no diagram to know what each fuse is for or what A fuse is supposed to be in each.

Thanks in advance 

Thanks for the help.

that coloured diagram is what i found but my fuse board has different Amp fuses in some. all a bit odd. perhaps just had the wrong fuses in.if anyone is willing to add a picture of their fuse board that would be helpful for me to sort 

thanks again - everyone here always so helpful

Looking at the diagrams in #5 and #6, am I correct that is the order when looking at the fuse box from the front?  If so, the relays in my 2022 420R are wired in the reverse order.  In the picture below, from left to right, #2 is the fuel pump, I'm pretty sure #3 is the starter, and #5 (with the jumper wire) is the flasher.  I haven't traced the others.  I wonder if the fuse boxes are hand assembled at the factory and some assemblers use the wiring diagram as a suggestion rather than a mandate?

Fusebox4.thumb.jpg.4c7d49473656615f9145087695b7fc87.jpg

Yes, because I put it there :)  I am using a Freewheel wireless steering wheel button system that has it's own native flasher relay with user adjustable auto canceling and flasher rate.  That jumper gets a redundant relay out of the way and allows things to function correctly.  

-John

The fuse box is the factory version that normally sits sideways under the scuttle, but is rotated 90 degrees, then inserted into a 3D printed case that protrudes into the engine bay.  Here are another couple of photos, but I don't want to derail this thread.

Fusebox3.thumb.jpg.b45b77825c17d06efde7afd1a91973d9.jpg

Fusebox5.thumb.jpg.4edd39bfd7211adccf4cbab69b95115f.jpg