Sadly I think I am going to sell my Caterham 620s SV (nothing to do with the car but a change in circumstances). It is an incredible little car and wonderful fun on track as well as on the road. I am thinking of a price in the region of £49k (looking at others online) but very open to discussion about this.
Only about 35 620s SV's have ever been made so these are somewhat rare to come up.
I am going to list it here and see if there might be any interest from members or if you might know anyone. However, alternatively, can anyone recommend the best platform to sell the car (autotrader or similar)?
- Caterham 620s SV
- Wide & longer body, lowered floor
- 17,000 miles
- 5 Speed
- Registered 1/11/2015
- Rear diff replaced June 2021
- Track day rollover bar (Required for Caterham & Lotus 7 Club Track days)
- Heated Windscreen & Carbon fibre Aeroscreen (3 mirrors) which can be swapped using the same bolts (Perfect for track days)
- Full Caterham manufactured hood
- Half Hood from Thundersport, Oxted
- Softbits and Sevens Long nose Shower cap
- Carbon Tillett electrically heated adjustable seats
- Rear exit exhaust
- Carbon front wings
- Carbon fibre dashboard
- Carbon fibre interior panels
- Momo quick release steering wheel
- Avon ZZS tyres