Various left over items that have been taking space in the garage for many years.
All prices include UK postage apart from where stated: "For collection or meet".
Offers will be considered if I've got it totally wrong.
1) SUSPENSION BUSHES NOW SOLD to Paul. Set of new suspension bushes for a '96 live axle car. The one with original style front suspension where the anti roll bar was the top link. I must have used the "A Frame" bushes so these are absent.
2) Front anti roll bar from 1996 S3. Showing some use, it's the '96 "comfy ride" one, approximately 9mm diameter. Collection or meet somewhere in East Anglia. £20.
Somewhere I have the matching "comfy ride" blue springs with Bilstein dampers if you're interested. But the dampers may be worn out. Negotiable.
3) Anti roll bar orange bushes and balls. New and in sealed packet. £10 UK posted.
4) Four speed gearbox rear mount for 1996 Live axle S3. New, never fitted, Caterham sent two :-) £15 UK posted
5) Axle stands. Set of four, used in 1996 to build the car then used once or twice since. I'm too decrepit to crawl under the car now, so they must go at £20. Collect or meet somewhere in East Anglia (Any excuse for a blat!)
6) INDICATOR REPEATERS NOW SOLD to Steve. Pair of front cycle wing indicator repeaters. New, never fitted when car was built. These are 1996 spec tungsten bulbs, not the latest LED ones. £20 UK posted.
7) COVER NOW SOLD to Paul. A used outdoor car cover. A lightweight Halfords small car thing, originally used on a Lotus Elise S1 but will fit a Seven with a bit of lashing down. £20 UK posted.
8) TRIM PANELS NOW SOLD to Toby. Under dashboard ends trim panels for 1996 S3 long cockpit car, along with under the dash handbrake gaiter. New, never fitted when car was built. £25 UK posted.
9) Just in case any of our air-cooled folk are on here: A pair of VW Beetle wheel spacers with fittings. I had these on my 1966 narrow rear track beetle and have kept them ever since. It's time for them to go. £25 UK posted.
10) And finally, even more obscure! For the retro motor bike enthusiast, an original tool kit for a Honda S65 Sport. My transport in 1966 and sadly long gone. This will go onto E-Bay and must be worth £25 as most of these get separated from the bike and therefore lost forever. Comes complete with original feeler gauge.