The Taffia Fish & Chip Run is back – on Saturday 18th September 2021

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
Toughie
Toughie's picture

I'm intending to stop over the night before and the night after, with another member who has sorted out an Air BnB for us.  Never done the F&C before, nor Air BnB, so that's another novelty to add to the trip.

Alan

Commercial Lead

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Hi Alan  son  in law goes to U.K. family hols and also with a few mates mountain biking ,always uses air b b thinks there great and good value , exept  the one you are booked into that's a bit doggy 

wish I could go ,Mark is going from IOM I think ,,was thinking about it ,but Kay suffering back pains ,and would struggle in and out of seven ,,was thinking of going in tin top ,,but thought that would just piss me off to much ,its a sod this old age lark ,

derek 

enjoy have a good day ,be good to see the photos and videos ,,good excuse to have a glass of wine after watching 

Mrp
Mrp's picture

Really pi##ed of as this is the 1st one I will have missed for 5 years and really wanted to do it in my new car but a work event that sadly I can't avoid is the same weekend.

Enjoy Censored Redcard

Mrp 420R

Toughie
Toughie's picture

#63, Derek,

"Its a sod this old age lark"

Was it Thora Hird who said that, "Old age is no place for sissies."?

Alan

Commercial Lead

Golf Juliet Tango

Bette Davis.

Except she said "ain't"

Stephen

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty

CtrMint
CtrMint's picture

All booked up bar stop over hotel, just waiting for a club member to help with that.

We're over for a mini break, so not cheap, but hope the weather holds.  Can't wait!

Caterham 420R S3 Lotus Toxic Green,  Caterham 620R S3 Exocet Red. Blog: https://www.caterham7diaries.com
alan c

Is there a way of getting the route into google maps without using the my route app?

Golf Juliet Tango

I'm hoping to get an exeat for this. 

Stephen

SM25T
SM25T's picture
Would be better if you arrived in a Caterham. The Exeat would look rather out of place !
Golf Juliet Tango
Laugh

But at Stoneleigh, I did have a conversation with someone who wanted to get an Eclat back to life and on the road.

Stephen