The Taffia Fish & Chip Run is back – on Saturday 18th September 2021

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
og22

Nick I do remember liking the red on your Superlight. Really enjoyed that little spot with the Hillman Imps. Thank you and was a pleasure to meet you!

Purplemeanie
Purplemeanie's picture

Hi All,

sounds like most of you had a great run out to Aberdovey/Aberdyfi. I was only able to be there at the start but was great to catch up with many of you. Sorry you didn't make it to the end for F&C Mark (CtrMint) - I think we should have a whip round and Just Eats you some to the IoM! :-)

Mark (mph) and I are putting together a couple of videos of the event for the club and as is customary I would appreciate any video clips being sent our way if you have something you think would be good to add to a club video. I see there's a couple of clips already posted to YouTube that I'll have a chat with the creators of, but if there's anything else you'd be prepared to make public then please email me at socialvideo@lotus7.club.

thanks, John

John Martin

Caterham 420R SV, lowered floors and some creature comforts.

Yet Another Blogger: www.purplemeanie.co.uk

CtrMint
CtrMint's picture

Haha, Tru (wife) has already decided we need to go down to Port Erin in the Seven for chips on the beach.

Caterham 420R S3 Lotus Toxic Green,  Caterham 620R S3 Exocet Red. Blog: https://www.caterham7diaries.com
Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Ramsey chippie is better Mark ,,,or a mince pie and coffee on our lawn ,will buy a bag of sand to make you happy ,hope you got car sorted 

Derek

Lambretta
Lambretta's picture

Another huge thanks to all involved in organising the F&C run. I know there is always more behind the scenes work than is apparent.

It was a great drive with just a little rain which temporarily slowed us down. Long day though. Somerset to Chepstow, the run, then the drive to Herts but a generally glorious day. No need for roofs etc.

I did have the agonising decision as to meet up in the morning with either an old work colleague and wife who live in Bristol or my cousin who actually lives in Chepstow. Well I've seen my cousin in recent years but I hadn't seen my friend for 21 years. Also I have another cousin in Merthyr so at least I didn't see one without the other. My old friend and his wife loved the show at the Piercefield so all well.

Will definitely do another run!