Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Mans Classic - 2022. Club bookings now open

Mid Staffs AR

From the team that brought you the North Scotland Tour, we are pleased to now offer an exclusive Club package to attend the Le Mans Classic 2022. It is worth noting that with Classic Le Mans having been cancelled / postponed in recent years, bookings for next year's event are likely to fly off the shelves like the proverbial hotcakes.

We would also point out that the format of this event does not officially constitute a Tour, in as much as the packages we are promoting in conjunction with our partner Fasttracktours, focus on the accommodation and trackside options. Club members will therefore be able to arrange their own travel / routes to Le Mans. Fear not however, full information will be provided to ensure guests know where to go and how to check in etc.

The latest edition of Lowflying contains a full page promotional page with further information, but there is a link below to the official Club Event landing page for those who wish to be quick off the start line and get booking. The team at the Club office are also happy to take bookings for those members preferring to use that option.

As ever, should you have any questions, please post on this thread, or email us at tours@caterhamlotus7.club

Book here

All the best

The Tours Team

• 1 month later...

Good evening all,

Having waited a few weeks to understand any likely changes announced by the French government to its Covid19 related travel restrictions, it would now appear that said restrictions have now been lifted......

Which means we can now hopefully look forward to planning excursions further afield. I have therefore taken this opportunity to outline below the highlights of the Club package to Le Mans Classic 2022:-

** Includes ENTRANCE TICKETS AND PADDOCK PASSES.

** Hotel choice is located 20MINS from the circuit, thereby making travelling to and from the circuit easy.

** Dedicated parking spaces in the Clubs Enclosure if needed - INCLUDED in the price. A convenient place members can meet.  The only way to take part in the Parade Laps is by parking in the Clubs Enclosure.

The previously announced alternative accommodation packages are still available. 

Please do contact the Tours team directly with any questions you may have.

The link in the December 11 post above is still live

Regards

• Area Representative

Hello Rog,

"(Dedicated parking spaces in the Clubs Enclosure if needed - INCLUDED in the price)"

Can you send me the information if I just need entrance and parking in the Club Enclosure for my grandson & me and my Caterham "Prisoner nr33" *thumbup* ?

I live in Belgium and do not need the all club package.

Thank you.

Regards

Jean-Marc

• 3 weeks later...

I've booked *blabla* & now have to decide on what Eurotunnel crossing to take on the Thursday morning.

Wondered if anyone else is heading down via the tunnel on Thursday & would fancy joining up southbound, or if there is a group of you already who would tolerate an additional 420?

Cheers, Richard