Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bath and Wells blat 7 and 8 May 2022

Bristol and Bath AR

It seems that most people prefer to join the Saturday Blat, rather than the whole weekend. However a few people are staying locally. I rang up the pub today - there are still some rooms available.

It will be quite an informal affair - you can come and go as you please. You should complete the bookings for any meals independently.

We'll send out the weekend plan and route details by email to those that have registered with the office. Please email or phone to let them know your interest if you have not done so already (adminteam@caterhamlotus7.club or 01873 777303).

The outline details of the weekend can be found here. More to follow.

Best,

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I have just sent the weekend details and routes by email to those that have signed up.

There is still time to join. Please email Lucy and Jordan at adminteam@caterhamlotus7.club to get on the mailing list.

Saturday is a driving day with two options: Through Cheddar Gorge to Haynes Motor Museum, or a much longer blat into Exmoor.

Sunday is a flexible day with a range of alternatives. 

I understand that the Carpenters Arms still has some rooms available if you plan to stay for both days.

regards

Simon

• Area Representative

Hello Simon - your email sent yesterday ended up in my 'Junk' folder for some reason. Just thought it might be useful for those who read your post above to check their Junk folders incase the email is in there.

Gremlins...

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Final call for those wishing to book onto the Bath and Wells tour - links in post #5 above (although you can just turn up at the sign on point too) on Saturday 7 May at for a 10am start:

The Carpenters Arms, Stanton Wick, BS39 4BX 

w3w location: ///initiates.water.overlaps

Weather's looking ideal.

There's a temporary WhatsApp for the event too - scan the QR code below to join:

large_BathandWells.jpg.755b22d8ed76c47ded596a5d10efddb9.jpg