** SOLD ** - 2005 R400 Spec S3 for sale

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul Martin Mal...
Paul Martin Mallinson's picture

Hi all, sorry i have not been visible in this conversation as the owner of the car but now i am :)

Ralph 45 is correct i bought this car in Oct 2021 from GP Sevens and yes bill with Paul Matty was £3k plus.

I have since had the timing done with Vernier Pulleys by Dave Andrews ( DVA Power) and had it remapped by Track n Road ( the infamous 2 Steve`s, now 210bhp and useable on the road) .

Car is phenomenal i am just selling to upgrade my "Caterham journey" now i have the bug :)

Yes the car is R400 "spec" and not a factory built R400 Superlight which basically means engine, suspension,braking and diff is R400 but no carbon on the bodywork or dash

Paul

Paul Martin Mal...

Sorry did not read the comment trail properly, yes is dry sump

Ralph45
Ralph45's picture

That's interesting to know, a very nice car, it had a completely rust free chassis and 100% intact powder coating that I could see giving me the impression that there had only been dry use.

Good luck with the sale of the car.

Ralph

Paul Martin Mal...

To further support the provenance of the car.

The engine number is KD-23111-R400 and chassis number is SDKRDKRR440023111

Paul

Temple Cloud
Temple Cloud's picture

Looks nice and if GP Sevens are happy with the price you're asking I'm sure you'll get close. Just out of my price bracket sadly....

He was looking for the card so high and wild he'd never need to deal another - Leonard Cohen